Pez is a small, chubby baby with long pink hair. Despite being a baby, he has 5 o'clock stubble much like his father and has a cigar-shaped pacifier in his mouth. He wears a blue onesie, with a white collar, and a black fedora hat resembling his father's.
Like many babies, Pez laughs at his father's silly faces. When Bege pulled out a gun and shot Pekoms, Pez started crying.
Not long after Capone Bege married Charlotte Chiffon, they had a son, naming him Capone Pez.
Whole Cake Island ArcEdit
Pez accompanied his parents and his father's crew to the northeastern coast of Whole Cake Island, where Bege prepared to execute Pekoms. When Pez started crying, Bege entertained his son with a silly face and made him giggle, and Chiffon found it to be cute. As Bege shot Pekoms, Pez started crying again.
Three days later, Pez was asleep and held by Chiffon as the Fire Tank Pirates prepared to meet with the Straw Hat Pirates. As Bege went over his assassination plot with the Straw Hats, Pez woke up and cried, but was lulled back to sleep by his father.
After Bege's assassination attempt on Big Mom failed, Pez was seen being carried by Chiffon inside Bege's Big Father fortress. He cried as Bege's fortress came under attack by Big Mom. However, Bege and the alliance managed to escape, and the Fire Tank Pirates parted ways with Luffy and his group. Pez's maternal aunt Pudding caught up with them and asked Chiffon to help stop their mother's craving-induced rampage and save the Straw Hat Pirates by making a replacement for the ruined wedding cake. Chiffon agreed and left Pez in the care of his father and the crew, telling Bege to take care of Pez if anything should happen to her.
- Like his father, his surname comes from the famous mobster Al Capone.
- His given name is a Spanish word for "fish". It may also be a reference to the Pez candy brand. Both follow the Charlotte Family tradition of food based names.
- Because his official color scheme was not depicted by Oda until after his first appearance aired, Pez was incorrectly depicted in his anime debut with black hair and a green-collared black onesie as the animators based him off his father's color scheme. However, the manga art reveals that Pez is actually supposed to follow his mother's color scheme
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 83 Chapter 834 (p. 9-11) and Episode 795, Capone Pez is introduced.
- ↑ One Piece Anime — Episode 795.
- ↑ One Piece Manga — Vol. 83 Chapter 834.
- ↑ One Piece Manga — Vol. 85 Chapter 858.
- ↑ One Piece Manga — Vol. 86 Chapter 859.
- ↑ One Piece Manga — Vol. 86 Chapter 869.
- ↑ One Piece Manga — Vol. 87 Chapter 870.
- ↑ One Piece Manga — Vol. 87 Chapter 872.
- ↑ One Piece Manga — Vol. 87 Chapter 875.