|Romanized Name:||Furankī Shōgun|
|English Name:||General Franky|
|First Appearance:||Chapter 636; Episode 557|
|Affiliations:||Straw Hat Pirates|
AppearanceEditIt is a giant robot modeled after Franky. It is made by "docking" the Kurosai FR-U IV and the Brachio Tank V. Though several times the size of the average person, it is still smaller than Chopper in his Monster Point and a good deal smaller than the average giant. It is built out of Wapometal, and bears the BF-38 on its left collar and a modified Straw Hat jolly roger in the middle of its chest.
The head, legs, and torso are made up mainly of the Brachio Tank V, while the arms are mainly the Kurosai FR-U IV. Its overall appearance resembles that of post-timeskip Franky with his pre-timeskip hairstyle, with a large collar and the Brachio Tank's caterpillar treads on its back.
Any time it makes an appearance, males and children will be in awe and exclaim how cool it is, however all of the females will simply give it a blank stare.
Abilities and PowersEdit
Franky Shogun is modeled after its name, a shogun. A one person weapon/vehicle, Franky himself pilots it inside a control room in the chest and operates it from there. It is equipped with a giant "marauder's" sword named Franken (フラン剣 Furanken?, literally meaning "Fran Sword"). However, Franky is rather inept at using a sword, so the attacks are seemingly ineffective, and it appears most of its projectile armaments are purely from Franky himself. It has a drill on its head. In Film Z, Franky uses Franken to cut down a Shiro Kuma in a single swoop. Franky can also use the giant fists to deliver powerful punches.
In its first appearance, the robot pretty much did nothing, since most of its attacks came from Franky himself when he opened the cockpit, to the point that Robin even questioned if Franky really needed it for the fight. This was mostly a gag, however, as it was shown in the fight with Baby 5 and Buffalo that it is indeed truly a force to be reckoned with, having powerful weaponry and its General Body (将軍の体（ジェネラルボディ） Jeneraru Bodi?) being very resilient to damage, as shown when none of Baby 5's attacks were powerful enough to damage it, despite her claim that even a Pacifista would take damage from her attacks. Even a point blank missile explosion was only able to knock it over, without sustaining any damage, and it took a combination attack from Baby 5 and Buffalo's to be able to damage it.
The Franky Shogun is also either airtight or possesses an advanced air filtering system, as it stood in the middle of a huge cloud of Caesar Clown's Shinokuni gas without Franky himself being poisoned. 
- General Ashimoto Dangerous (将軍足元危険（ジェネラルあしもとデンジャラス） Jeneraru Ashimoto Denjarasu?, literally meaning "General Gait Hazard"): Franky swings the sword low to the ground, forcing the foes to jump up to dodge it. While they are in the air, he shoots them with his own shoulder cannons. This was first used against some of the New Fishman Pirates. This is called General Watch-Your-Step in the FUNimation sub. 
- General Omomi (将軍（ジェネラル）おもみ Jeneraru Omomi?, literally meaning "General Weight"): Franky falls on the enemy, crushing them with the weight of the robot. This was first used against some of the New Fishman Pirates. This is called General Weight in the FUNimation sub. 
- General Left (将軍の左（ジェネラル・レフト） Jeneraru Refuto?): Franky shoots bullets from the Franky Shogun's arm. It is very similar to Weapons Left, but much more powerful. In the anime, the bullets come from four gun barrels underneath the circular pannel on the hand which opens up like a hatch. It was used for the first time against Buffalo and Baby 5 in Punk Hazard.
- General Daijobu (将軍（ジェネラル）大丈夫 Jeneraru Daijōbu"?, literally meaning "General OK"): A gag technique, after withstanding a barrage of attacks, Franky states that he's "OK". This was first used against Baby 5 and Buffalo. In the FUNimation subs, this is called General I'm-Okay.
- General Shield (将軍の盾（ジェネラル・シールド） Jeneraru Shīrudo?): Franky detaches the upper portion of his shoulder with a star on it and uses it as a shield. It is not very useful as a defense since the shield is too tiny for the robot's body, but the shield can also be used as a projectile. This was first used against Baby 5 and Buffalo.
- General Cannon (将軍砲（ジェネラルキャノン） Jeneraru Kyanon?): Franky brings the arms of Shogun together as if he were charging a Coup de Vent or a Franky Radical Beam, filling its arms with air and fires a giant blast of compressed air towards the target. Franky described this attack as an on-land version of the Thousand Sunny's Gaon Cannon. It was first used against Baby 5 and Buffalo, where it dealt heavy damage to them and the ice mountains of Punk Hazard over a large area. In the anime, the blast comes from a T-shaped pipe that extends out of a hatch in Shogun's right hand and another pipe from the left hand that connect together.
Combination Techniques Edit
- Franky Cannon (フランキー大砲（キャノン） Furankī Kyanon?): After Franky uses Franky Shogun's Franken to perform General Ashimoto Dangerous and makes his opponents jump, Franky himself pops out of the cavity in the chest and shoots down the enemies in mid-jump.
- Franky Fireball (フランキーファイヤーボール Furankī Faiyābōru?): Franky shoots a fireball from his mouth out of the chest cavity of the robot. This was first seen used against Ikaros Much.
- ↑ One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 65 Chapter 640 and Episode 561, General Franky punches Ikaros.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 70 Chapter 695 and Episode 621.
- ↑ One Piece Anime — Episode 621, Baby 5 is shocked that Franky Shogun is unscathed during their extended battle in the anime.
- ↑ One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 70 Chapter 692 and Episode 618, Franky Shogun is seen standing in the gas cloud.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 64 Chapter 636 and Episode 557, Franky performs a number of attacks against the New Fishman Pirates using Franky Shogun.
- ↑ One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 65 Chapter 642 and Episode 564, Franky uses Franky Fireball against Ikaros.