|This is an empty section. Please help the wiki by adding information to it.|
Banra cares greatly about her captain, Portgas D. Ace, since she was willing to defend him from Edward Newgate. Banra can also be somewhat disrespectful, laughing at Deuce's adventure diary despite the fact that it is his main aspiration of their travels.
Portgas D. AceEdit
Most of the Spade Pirates' crew members (excluding Skull, Miharl, and Kotatsu) read and laughed at Deuce's poor writing in his adventure diary. Because of this, their names were excluded from the diary.
Abilities and PowersEdit
Banra's abilities are unknown, but she and her crew were easily defeated by Newgate.
Making their MarkEdit
Banra joined the Spade Pirates and traveled with Ace as he made a name for himself. She helped fight off a group of bounty hunters, and, when Isuka infiltrated the crew's ship, she surrounded the Marine Ensign alongside her crew mates. However, she easily fended them off. After the confrontation, the crew reached Sabaody Archipelago. While they waited for their ship to be coated, Banra and her crew mates explored the island and secretly read Deuce's adventure diary. They laughed at his poor writing skills, leading Deuce to exclude their names from the diary.
After Ace and Jinbe tied, Banra and the other Spade Pirates defended their captain against Edward Newgate and were easily defeated. They were then taken into the Whitebeard Pirates like their captain. Banra has not been seen since her joining.
- Oda has stated in an SBS that Whitebeard did not allow women in his crew as combatants. It is unknown whether an exception was made for Banra when the Spade Pirates were assimilated into the Whitebeard Pirates.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 1.8 One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 57 Chapter 552 and Episode 461, Banra makes her first appearance.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 ONE PIECE Magazine - Banra and the rest of the Spade Pirates are named.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 Novel A - Chapter 2, Banra and her crew mates fight Isuka and reach Sabaody Archipelago.
- ↑ SBS One Piece Manga — Vol. 76 (p. 98), Oda explains why there are no women in the Whitebeard Pirates.