|The following article has no references to the official sources.|
Baltigo, labeled as the "Land/Island of White Soil" (白土の島 Shiratsuchi no Shima?), is an island located somewhere in the Grand Line. It had been the base of the Revolutionary Army for at least ten years. Baltigo has been destroyed during an intense battle with the Blackbeard Pirates.
The landscape has tall rock pillars and the ground looks like it might be snow-covered. It is also very windy there.
The island served as a hub of information for the Revolutionaries, and is a home to their leader Dragon and the other members.
Straw Hat SeparationEdit
Years later, when the Straw Hat Pirates were split up, Nico Robin landed in Tequila Wolf, and was rescued by the Revolutionaries. She eventually wound up at Baltigo and trained there for two years.
Upon Sabo's return to Baltigo, the Yonko Blackbeard's 1st fleet captain Jesus Burgess managed to stow away on his ship and was shown gravely injured while contacting fellow fleet captains Laffitte and Shiliew to attack the island.
Whole Cake Island ArcEdit
Blackbeard attacked the base and Baltigo ended up being destroyed, which was reported in the news. However the Blackbeard Pirates fled after briefly clashing with Cipher Pol. Nonetheless, the revolutionaries' fates remain unknown. This also marked the first time Baltigo, the land of mysteries, was revealed to the world.
- ↑ One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 45 Chapter 440 (p. 9-10) and Episode 320.
- ↑ One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 55 Chapter 539 (p. 12) and Episode 441.
- ↑ One Piece Manga — Vol. 55 Chapter 539 (p. 12).
- ↑ One Piece Manga — Vol. 45 Chapter 440 (p. 9).
- ↑ One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 61 Chapter 596 (p. 9) and Episode 515.
- ↑ One Piece Manga — Vol. 80 Chapter 803.
- ↑ One Piece Manga — Vol. 82 Chapter 823.