| That's not my name! Get it right!
This page's name is conjectural, as no official name has yet to be released, and is only used for a place to put information. Please change it as soon as the official name is out.
In its base form, it is a short, orange staff with white striped parallel lines and orange round knob on each side. The knobs on its ends can stretch so it can grow in length from either side, depending on the amount of pressure applied to the center.
Nami asked Usopp to upgrade her Sorcery Clima-Tact upon reuniting with him on Sabaody Archipelago after the two years she spent studying on Weatheria, incorporating the new technology and knowledge she gained there to create it.
Both Usopp and Franky used the knowledge they gained during the two years of training to incorporate all but one gadget of Weatherian technology that Nami gave to Usopp in order to make a lighter, more compatible weapon for Nami. The "Magic Wand" (which Usopp could not comprehend) was not implemented into the new weapon. Usopp worked on upgrading the Clima-Tact during the trip between Punk Hazard and Dressrosa.
Unlike her original wooden staff or the previous Clima-Tact models, it does not need to be carried around in three separate parts due to its ability to extend and contract, thus negating the need for Nami to assemble the parts together or separate them. The staff can also expand fast enough to deliver a rather effective jab to an opponent, as shown when Nami fought Charlotte Brûlée.
- Mirage Tempo (蜃気楼 (ミラージュ) テンポ Mirāju Tenpo?): Nami has been shown using an upgraded variation of this technique, allowing her to become invisible for an unknown amount of time. This was first used to elude Usopp when he asked her to pay for the materials fee.
- Mirage Tempo: Fata Morgana (蜃気楼 (ミラージュ) テンポ 幻想妖精 (ファタ・モルガナ) Mirāju Tenpo: Fata Morugana?, literally meaning "Mirage Tempo: Illusion Fairy"): Nami has been shown using an upgraded variation of this technique, allowing her to form multiple illusions of herself and disappear completely. This was first used in the anime to elude the Marines.
- Thunder Trap (雷雲の罠 (サンダー・トラップ) Sandā Torappu?, literally meaning "Thundercloud Trap"): Nami creates four dark clouds after twirling her weapon. The clouds are capable of producing lightning. This was first used when she was testing out the offensive capabilities of the weapon, which inadvertently shocked some members of the Mink Tribe. Visibly impressed, Raizo refers to this as "marvelous ninjutsu".
- Thunderbolt Tempo (サンダーボルト テンポ Sandāboruto Tenpo?): Nami swings her Clima-Tact downward, and a powerful bolt of lightning strikes her opponent. It seems to require no additional preparation unlike her previous Thunderbolt Tempos. It was first used against Charlotte Brûlée, who was forced to retreat, burned and defeated, into her mirror world.
- Weather Egg (天候の卵 (ウェザーエッグ) Wezā Eggu?): Nami launches a large egg, which hatches to reveal a particular kind of weather.
- Rain Spark (レイン スパーク Rein Supāku?): After the egg hatches and releases dark clouds, Nami calls down rain, affecting the temperature and humidity and creating fog and mist. This was first used in order to soften Cracker's Biscuit Soldiers.
- Thunder Breed Tempo (サンダーブリードテンポ Sandā Burīdo Tenpo?) : After launching the egg at her opponent, she then commands it to hatch, calling it Lightning-chan, which then releases a large thundercloud, similar to Enel's Deathpiea technique, albeit on a smaller scale. After creating thunderclouds above her enemy, Nami can then take control of the lightning using her Clima-Tact, concentrating all of the lightning in the cloud into one blast and guiding it towards her opponent(s) to strike them down, This was first used in the anime against Zappa.
- Black Ball (ブラックボール Burakku Bōru?): Nami is able to generate dark clouds from her Clima-Tact by twirling it around. This was seen to seduce Zeus and stop Big Mom's next attack on the Sanji Retrival Team.
- Gust Sword (突風 (ガスト) ソード Gasuto Sōdo?): Nami points her Clima-Tact at an enemy, and a gust of pressurized air shoots her enemy at high speed. This was first used in the anime on Marines.
- Zeus Breeze Tempo (ゼウスブリーズテナポ Zeusu Burīzu Tenpo?): After feeding Zeus several Black Balls and a Weather Egg with a thunder cloud inside, causing it to grow to a massive size, Nami maneuvers her Clima-Tact to strike her target with a large lightning attack. It was first used against the pursuing Big Mom Pirates, including the captain herself, during the Sanji Retrieval Team's escape from Whole Cake Island after the Tea Party\Wedding of Vinsmoke Sanji and Charlotte Pudding. It was strong enough for Charlotte Perospero, a high ranking member of the Big Mom Pirates, to believe that it was the Yonko who used this attack.
- Grow Up (成長 (グローアップ) Gurōappu?, literally meaning "Grow to Adulthood"): By incorporating the growth abilities of the Pop Green into the new staff, similar to his own Kuro Kabuto, Usopp designed the New Clima-Tact to also change size. Whenever Nami squeezes the handle she can extend the size of the staff, where the new length is determined by the amount of pressure that is applied.
- The appearance of the staff and its extension abilities are possibly a homage to Ruyi Jingu Bang, the magic staff wielded by Sun Wukong from the classic Chinese tale Journey to the West.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 82 Chapter 822 (p. 11-12) and Episode 776, Nami shows off her new Clima-Tact.
- ↑ One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 61 Chapter 598 and Episode 517, Nami asks Usopp for a favor.
- ↑ One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 70 Chapter 698 (p. 14, 16) and Episodes 624–625.
- ↑ One Piece Manga — Vol. 83 Chapter 835 (p. 7), Nami jabs Brûlée with the Clima Tact, causing her to wince.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 One Piece Anime — Episode 782, The Straw Hats tries to leave Fron Island.
- ↑ One Piece Manga — Vol. 83 Chapter 837 (p. 11), Nami defeats Brûlée.
- ↑ One Piece Manga — Vol. 84 Chapter 842 (p. 4-5), Nami uses "Weather Egg: Rain Spark" against Cracker.
- ↑ One Piece Anime — Episode 781, Nami and Carrot fight Zappa.
- ↑ One Piece Manga — Chapter 874 (p. 7), Nami uses Black Ball to seduce Zeus.
- ↑ One Piece Manga — Vol. 85 Chapter 854 (p. 3), Nami uses Thundercloud Rod.
- ↑ One Piece Manga — Chapter 875 (p. 13-14), Nami uses Zeus Breeze Tempo.