| That's not my name! Get it right!
This page's name is conjectural, as no official name has yet to be released, and is only used for a place to put information. Please change it as soon as the official name is out.
In its base form, it is a short, dark staff with white striped parallel lines and a round nob on each side. The nobs on its ends can stretch so it can grow in length from either side, depending on the amount of pressure applied to the center. 
Nami asked Usopp to upgrade her Sorcery Clima-Tact upon reuniting with him on Sabaody Archipelago after the two years she spent studying on Weatheria, incorporating the new technology and knowledge she gained there to create it.
Both Usopp and Franky used the knowledge they gained during the two years of training to incorporate all but one gadget of Weatherian technology that Nami gave to Usopp in order to make a lighter, more compatible weapon for Nami. The "Magic Wand" (which Usopp could not comprehend) was not implemented into the new weapon. Usopp worked on upgrading the Clima-Tact during the trip between Punk Hazard and Dressrosa.
Unlike her original wooden staff or the previous Clima-Tact models, it does not need to be carried around in three separate parts due to its ability to extend and contract, thus negating the need for Nami to assemble the parts together or separate them.
- Mirage Tempo (蜃気楼（ミラージュ）テンポ Mirāju Tenpo?): Nami has been shown using an upgraded variation of this technique, allowing her to become invisible for an unknown amount of time. This was first used to elude Usopp when he asked her to pay for the materials fee.
- Thunder Trap (雷雲の罠（サンダー・トラップ） Sandā Torappu?, literally meaning "Thundercloud Trap"): Nami creates four dark clouds after twirling her weapon. The clouds are capable of producing lightning. This was first used when she was testing out the offensive capabilities of the weapon, which inadvertently shocked some members of the Mink tribe. Visibly impressed, Raizo refers to this as "marvelous ninjutsu."
- Thunderbolt Tempo (サンダーボルト テンポ Sandāboruto Tenpo?): Nami swings her Clima-Tact downward, and a powerful bolt of lightning strikes her opponent. It seems to require no additional preparation unlike her previous Thunderbolt Tempos. It was first used against Charlotte Brûlée, who was forced to retreat, burned and defeated, into her mirror world. 
- Grow Up (成長（グローアップ） Gurōappu?, literally meaning "Grow to Adulthood"): By incorporating the growth abilities of the Pop Green into the new staff, similar to his own Kuro Kabuto, Usopp designed the New Clima-Tact to also change size. Whenever Nami squeezes the handle she can extend the size of the staff, where the new length is determined by the amount of pressure that is applied.
- The appearance of the staff and its extension abilities are possibly a homage to Ruyi Jingu Bang, the magic staff wielded by Sun Wukong from the classic Chinese tale Journey to the West.