| That's not my name! Get it right!
This page's name is conjectural, as no official name has yet to be released, and is only used for a place to put information. Please change it as soon as the official name is out.
In its base form, it is a short, orange staff with white striped parallel lines and orange round knob on each side. The knobs on its ends can stretch so it can grow in length from either side, depending on the amount of pressure applied to the center.
Nami asked Usopp to upgrade her Sorcery Clima-Tact upon reuniting with him on Sabaody Archipelago after the two years she spent studying on Weatheria, incorporating the new technology and knowledge she gained there to create it.
Both Usopp and Franky used the knowledge they gained during the two years of training to incorporate most of the Weatherian technology that Nami gave to Usopp in order to make a lighter, more compatible weapon for Nami. It still has all the functions of the previous Clima Tact, which includes dials and the like. Usopp worked on upgrading the Clima-Tact during the trip between Punk Hazard and Dressrosa.
Unlike her original wooden staff or the previous Clima-Tact models, it does not need to be carried around in three separate parts due to its ability to extend and contract, thus negating the need for Nami to assemble the parts together or separate them. The staff can also expand fast enough to deliver a rather effective jab to an opponent, as shown when Nami fought Charlotte Brûlée.
- Mirage Tempo (
蜃気楼゠テンポ Mirāju Tenpo?): Nami has been shown using an upgraded variation of this technique, allowing her to become invisible for an unknown amount of time. This was first used to elude Usopp when he asked her to pay for the materials fee.
- Thunder Trap (
雷雲の罠Sandā Torappu?, literally meaning "Thundercloud Trap"): Nami creates four dark clouds after twirling her weapon. The clouds are capable of producing lightning. This was first used when she was testing out the offensive capabilities of the weapon, which inadvertently shocked some members of the Mink Tribe. Visibly impressed, Raizo refers to this as "marvelous ninjutsu".
- Thunderbolt Tempo (サンダーボルト゠テンポ Sandāboruto Tenpo?): Nami swings her Clima-Tact downward, and a powerful bolt of lightning strikes her opponent. It seems to require no additional preparation unlike her previous Thunderbolt Tempos. It was first used against Charlotte Brûlée, who was forced to retreat, burned and defeated, into her mirror world.
- Weather Egg (
天候の卵Wezā Eggu?): Nami launches a large egg, which hatches to reveal a particular kind of weather.
- Black Ball (ブラックボール Burakku Bōru?): Nami is able to generate dark clouds from her Clima-Tact by twirling it around. This was seen to seduce Zeus and stop Big Mom's next attack on the Sanji Retrival Team.
- Zeus Breeze Tempo (ゼウスブリーズテンポ Zeusu Burīzu Tenpo?): This move requires Charlotte Linlin's special Homie, Zeus. Nami feeds Zeus several Black Balls and a Weather Egg with a thunder cloud inside, causing it to grow to a massive size, before maneuvering her Clima-Tact to manipulate them from within Zeus (even against it will), to strike her target with a large lightning attack comprised of both her own and Zeus's full abilities. It was first used against the pursuing Big Mom Pirates, including the captain herself, during the Sanji Retrieval Team's escape from Whole Cake Island after the Tea Party\Wedding of Vinsmoke Sanji and Charlotte Pudding. It was strong enough for Charlotte Perospero, a high ranking member of the Big Mom Pirates, to believe that it was the Yonko who used this attack.
- Gust Sword (
突風ソード Gasuto Sōdo?): Nami points her Clima-Tact at an enemy, and a gust of pressurized air shoots her enemy at high speed. This was first used in the anime on Marines. The air pressure is strong enough to stop Cracker's biscuit soldiers in their tracks in the anime.
- Thunder Breed Tempo (サンダーブリードテンポ Sandā Burīdo Tenpo?) : After launching the egg at her opponent, she then commands it to hatch, calling it Lightning-chan, which then releases a large thundercloud, similar to Enel's Deathpiea technique, albeit on a smaller scale. After creating thunderclouds above her enemy, Nami can then take control of the lightning using her Clima-Tact, concentrating all of the lightning in the cloud into one blast and guiding it towards her opponent(s) to strike them down. This was first used in the anime against Zappa. It can be blocked, as Cracker's biscuit soldiers were able to block the attack with their biscuit shields in the anime.
- Mirage Tempo: Fata Morgana (
蜃気楼゠テンポ 幻想妖精Mirāju Tenpo: Fata Morugana?, literally meaning "Mirage Tempo: Illusion Fairy"): Nami has been shown using an upgraded variation of this technique, allowing her to form multiple illusions of herself and disappear completely. This was first used in the anime to elude the Marines.
- Grow Up (
成長Gurōappu?, literally meaning "Grow to Adulthood"): By incorporating the growth abilities of the Pop Green into the new staff, similar to his own Kuro Kabuto, Usopp designed the New Clima-Tact to also change size. Whenever Nami squeezes the handle she can extend the size of the staff, where the new length is determined by the amount of pressure that is applied.
- Zeus: Towards the end of the Whole Cake Island Arc, Nami has obtained, captured and persuaded Big Mom's thundercloud homie, Zeus into becoming her servant. It now lives inside of this clima-tact, adding its immense weather-based powers to the weapon's existing weather-based capabilities.
- The appearance of the staff and its extension abilities are possibly a homage to Ruyi Jingu Bang, the magic staff wielded by Sun Wukong from the classic Chinese tale Journey to the West.
- According to the tale, Sun Wukong also rode on a magic cloud, reminiscing of Zeus.
- ↑ One Piece Manga — Vol. 90 Chapter 903 (p. 5), Nami specifically calls it her “Sorcery Clima Tact”
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 2.6 One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 82 Chapter 822 (p. 11-12) and Episode 776, Nami shows off her new Clima-Tact.
- ↑ One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 61 Chapter 598 (p. 16) and Episode 517, Nami asks Usopp for a favor.
- ↑ One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 70 Chapter 698 (p. 14, 16) and Episodes 624–625, Usopp is seen with the parts for the weapon.
- ↑ One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 83 Chapter 835 (p. 7) and Episode 796, Nami jabs Brûlée with the Clima Tact, causing her to wince.
- ↑ One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 83 Chapter 837 (p. 11) and Episode 798, Nami defeats Brûlée.
- ↑ One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 84 Chapter 842 (p. 4-5) and Episode 805, Nami uses "Weather Egg: Rain Spark" against Cracker.
- ↑ One Piece Manga — Vol. 87 Chapter 874 (p. 7), Nami uses Black Ball to seduce Zeus.
- ↑ One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 85 Chapter 854 (p. 3) and Episode 821, Nami uses Thundercloud Rod.
- ↑ One Piece Manga — Vol. 87 Chapter 875 (p. 13-14), Nami uses Zeus Breeze Tempo.
- ↑ 11.0 11.1 One Piece Anime — Episode 782, The Straw Hats try to leave Fron Island.
- ↑ 12.0 12.1 One Piece Anime — Episode 803, Nami fend off Cracker while Luffy recovers.
- ↑ One Piece Anime — Episode 781, Nami and Carrot fight Zappa.