- Grand Line Manjuu (グランドラインまんじゅう Gurando Rain Manjuu?, literally meaning "Grand Line dumplings") a.k.a."Graman" (グラマン Guraman, "Grand Bun" in the FUNimation sub).
This food is a sweet, tasty dumpling with the words "Grand Line First Half" on it. Luffy, Brook, and Chopper "sample" the product in Antonio's shop. It can last up to three months, so it's ideal as a gift.
- Grand Line Senbei (Grand Line rice crackers) a.k.a. "Grasen".
This is a souvenir bought by Luffy in Sabaody Archipelago.
- Grand Line chocolate a.k.a. "Grachoco"
This is also bought by Luffy along with the Grasen.
Tony Tony Chopper bought one at Sabaody Archipelago.
It says "Grand Line" on it along with a picture. It is a triangle shape with frills. Brook bought this at Sabaody Archipelago.
- ↑ One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 51 Chapter 497 and Episode 391.
- ↑ One Piece Blue Deep: Characters World (p. 196), information about Grand Line Manjuu is revealed.